Chapala.com Webboard

We need your help, Please Donate, Just a little bit more to reach our Goal, Before I Die Wall coming to LCS Oct 30th 2022 Sacred Dreams in to words.

traderspoc

be thehange.jpg

We are building a Before I Die Wall to mark the beginning of our first 4-day all-community event ending on the Day of the Dead in Mexico.  This art project consists of a blackboard wall that will be placed in our community center.  The location of our first wall will be The Lake Chapala Society, where anyone can write a meaningful message about “Before I die I want to___________.” It will be constructed by the students at our school Have Hammer Will Travel A.C woodworking school (Escuela de Artes Industriales). Please partner an donate we almost are reaching our goal, just little bit more will help us

To read more about the “Before I Die Wall” click this link, and to donate and help the community build this “Before I Die wall.” 

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/before-i-die-wall-sacred-dreams-into-words/

new olreans.jpg

before i die wall  a public place to reflect on life have hammer will travel escuela de artes industrailes lake chapala society school of industrail arts.jpg

• traderspoc changed the title to Before I Die Wall coming to LCS Oct 30th 2022 Sacred Dreams in to words.

please donate before I die wall.

Please partner with us and help fund the four at LCS Oct 30  Nov 3 events

help make this a great event

be thehange.jpg

To read more about the “Before I Die Wall” click this link, and to donate and help the community build this “Before I Die wall.” 

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/before-i-die-wall-sacred-dreams-into-words/

• traderspoc changed the title to We need your help, Please Donate, Just a little bit more to reach our Goal, Before I Die Wall coming to LCS Oct 30th 2022 Sacred Dreams in to words.
  • 3 weeks later...