Chapala.com Webboard

Pool Shooters & Dart Players WANTED

Looking for pool shooters on Mondays & Wednesdays @ 7pm for tournaments. A 50 peso buy in. Winners split 60/40. Table needs it be leveled if somone has a good level. A little off.

Same for dart players on the same day at the same time and would like someone to organize the dart team.

Also Amy in now open for breakfast and her burgers are off the charts

Looking for pool shooters on Mondays & Wednesdays @ 7pm for tournaments. A 50 peso buy in. Winners split 60/40. Table needs it be leveled if somone has a good level. A little off.

Same for dart players on the same day at the same time and would like someone to organize the dart team.

I have a 2'... a 4'... and a 6' level.....I have experience leveling pool tables. I also have a 4½' x 9' (nice) table for sale. where are you located?

You should probably name the restaurant. It's Patty's Place, I'm pretty sure.

Would love to come and watch. I used to play pool, my team came in first in the Greater Northern Pool League Assn. and tenth in the Nationals at the Billiard Congress of America. But that was back in the day. Sold my cue and quit. Too old now to take it up again.

Archived