Chapala.com Webboard

Need contact number for water delivery service

We have used Katya for water delivery for many years. Now it appears that they have been taken over by someone who has fired all but one of the drivers (we loved the guys who used to deliver). We need the contact phone numbers for other delivery services. Please include name of company, name of contact person, and phone. Thanks!

I use Juan -  don't know his last name or his company name but he is excellent and exceptionally cheerful and pleasant - and often same day (hour) delivery. 3317842938. 

He speaks a little English but not much and I speak a little Spanish but not much.  You will need to pay a deposit on the first bottle(s)but after that it is just the water delivery @ $25p/btl. He brings it right inside for me because it is heavy  -  and I give him a little tip each time.  We're both super happy!☺️

On 2/14/2024 at 9:13 AM, cookj5 said:

We have used Katya for water delivery for many years. Now it appears that they have been taken over by someone who has fired all but one of the drivers (we loved the guys who used to deliver). We need the contact phone numbers for other delivery services. Please include name of company, name of contact person, and phone. Thanks!

The drivers weren’t fired but quit during the transition. They ended up following the previous manager who let Katya down and didn’t take care of the company. I am here now to bring the company back to life. I would ask to see an analysis of their water before you buy from them again. I can’t vouch for where they are getting their water but it’s not from the Katya plant. The health department requires monthly lab testing of all the water companies and the health department is finally back checking on local companies which we are happy for. Katya will be carrying our analysis with the drivers. Please ask to see them. 

Just now, adamrking said:

The drivers weren’t fired but quit during the transition. They ended up following the previous manager who let Katya down and didn’t take care of the company. I am here now to bring the company back to life. I would ask to see an analysis of their water before you buy from them again. I can’t vouch for where they are getting their water but it’s not from the Katya plant. The health department requires monthly lab testing of all the water companies and the health department is finally back checking on local companies which we are happy for. Katya will be carrying our analysis with the drivers. Please ask to see them. 

Katya 376.763.3999

whatsapp orders 333.233.3797