Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart home delivery

2 hours ago, artsnob said:

I am trying to order 3,500.pesos order. I aways pay cash on delivery, today it is asking for payment info, i click on and it will not go thru.  I need some of the things to so will have my driver take me this afternoon if i Cant get order to go thru...HOORORS

Have you used cash before? I had no idea you could pay with cash.

I hope this helps. When you go to https:www.walmart.com.mx look to the upper left of your screen. Beside the Walmart, (when using Edge as your browser) there is a small drop down arrow "v". Click on it and choose Walmart/Walmart Express desde 60 min. Todos los productos de la tienda. Using Firefox as a browser, you are offered it right on the main screen without having to use the drop down menu. Then log in if placing an order. When you finally go to check out, one of the choices under Payment is the following box... choose "CASH on delivery" payment. I always pay cash because I always choose "No substitutions" and prices change etc. Besides, for some reason they will not accept my Canadian credit card for payment but they do accept it in the store. Go figure. I love having things delivered right to my door and always within the one hour time frame... and the frozen things are always still frozen. ;)

Payment
Manage your payment methods
Decide the best way to pay for your order.

image.png.3799c1275a5151681be859197260370b.png

Cash on delivery
Cash payment
$685.00

Change payment method

• Like 1