Chapala.com Webboard

Jalisco driver's license expired

So I renewed my Drivers License this morning at 9am.  I showed up at 9am and two people were in line in front of me. The first representative you encounter is the guy that checks all your paperwork and puts together a packet that he gives you to take to the next desk. He yelled out and asked if anyone in line had a "cita" (appointment). I was the only one with a cita so I got taken in ahead of the other two. The only worry I had about my paperwork was that my TelMex recibo was printed off my TelMex internet account and it wasn't the "original" that you get in the mail. It didn't matter to them and it passed with flying colors. The second desk is where they fingerprint and photograph you. Once that is done, you hand your packet to desk number three and go outside. Wait outside for them to call your name and hand you your newly renewed license. I was in at 9:00 and out at 9:15. Very effcient. 

• Like 2