Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for printer toner cartridge for HP Laser 107W

cookj5

This is for generic HP toner and El Tigre is the brand I buy. Amazon.com.mx : HP 107W Generic Toner

I've never had a problem with it. You can also buy the new HP toner for the HP 107W from Amazon Mexico as well. I have mine sent to iShop so I don't wait in for delivery. I have not had good success with cartridges refilled locally.

Totally an Amazon purchase. Look for a highly-rated (4.5 ) aftermarket brand with a lot of reviews, preferably thousands. Switch to the comments view, and sort the reviews from newest to oldest -- just to make sure they don't have any recent complaints.

This aftermarket is very mature. You should have no problem finding something good.

LQ

ps. I still have an HP MTFHPI1315 Laser that I'd like to off-load. This is a printer-scanner-copier device that I paid about $600 USD for new in January 2022 and use very lightly. I'd take half what I paid. Why don't I want it? Because I meant to buy the color version, and screwed up.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07RRFFMNN/

• Like 1

And if your laser printer is telling you that you need toner, don't believe it for quite a while. Simply take the cartridge out and tilt side to side slowly then forward and back slowly. It will redistribute the remaining toner within the cartridge and you'll get quite a lot more printing out of it before you really need to replace it.

10 hours ago, Lou Quillio said:

ps. I still have an HP MTFHPI1315 Laser that I'd like to off-load. This is a printer-scanner-copier device that I paid about $600 USD for new in January 2022 and use very lightly. I'd take half what I paid. Why don't I want it? Because I meant to buy the color version, and screwed up.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07RRFFMNN/

This belongs in the Classified section where people actually look for items for sale.