Chapala.com Webboard

Dish TV

We had Dish for years, first with a receiver piggy backing on our service in the US and here with the large 8 ft sat dish. When we discontinued Dish in the US we continued to have Dish through CP Electronics in Guadalajara. We added a smaller sat dish to get Dish Mexico. Never lost channels and always had good service from CP.

We finally gave up on DISH this week.  We had our networks tied to a Brooklyn address.  They have been stating low or loss of signal.  Everytime we would get the satellite tuned in for better reception, they would change the satellite and/or the transponder.  Got tired of the game and canceled them.

27 minutes ago, Alpha1 said:

Get a Firestick 4K MAX and you'll have more options than you can ever use. I had Starchoice (SHAW) years ago and I get much more options now at no cost; other than the Internet.

I agree. I have a lifetime of stuff to watch. When I travel I put in a zip lock sandwich bag and take it with me. 

• Like 2