Chapala.com Webboard

I rescued two great dogs a couple weeks ago in Brisas de Chapala.

My neighbor has taken one of them. I still have one who needs a home. We have three dogs and a cat now and have no room for another. This girl is probably 3-4 years old. She is as sweet a dog as I've ever been around. She is house trained and rarely barks, even when our others do. She is smart and already has learned to respond to my whistle in just a couple days. She gets along great with our other dogs and doesn't even notice the cat when she walks past. She is about sixty lbs so would be a great watchdog and companion.

whiteherb48@gmail.com

If you   use Facebook, go to this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643575445886803/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=3607295932848068

if it doesn't open from this link, go to "Lakeside Advocates for Animals" and take it from there.   I personally don't use FB so this the best I can offer.  But I'm told FB gets the word out most of the time better than this board.  Others can please opine.........

• 2 weeks later...