Chapala.com Webboard

GARDNER NEEDED

My neighbor and I need a gardner 3  or 4  hours a week, and maybe more for me as my garden is much larger, It would be nice to have some english spoken but not necessary..our current one is Lazy and just not doing the job, when he waters, he talks on phone and skips plants, Just one of the bad things...

Gustavo. Best gardener I’ve ever had and he actually gardens and waters all plants. He does not speak English but if you can speak some Spanish it is no problem and he also can use cell translator. You can WhatsApp him in Spanish or have someone Spanish speaking call him. Tell him Sandy recommended him. 332-037-1464. He is so good he has more than 11 homes in my condo community. He has put on a helper because his reputation spread and he needed a person to help him with his jobs. He has all the equipment. He is young and stays on the move. 

331 267 9364 Ernesto speaks perfect English.  Trained and educated in the States. Very reliable and knowledgeable.  He listened to my requests and made suggestions, then worked expediently to achieve the results I was hoping for in my garden.