Chapala.com Webboard

Snake Removal

IkoIko

Hi, I have my pool equipment in a “pit” (about 5x5x5 feet) where my pool man discovered a roughly 12 inch long, multi-colored snake. I want to be able to assure him it is gone. I can’t see the snake so can’t get a picture but I suspect there are lots of hiding places. Does anyone know of a snake wrangler who might be able to help me do a search and removal. The snake may already have gone on his way, but the uncertainty is still there. My contractor identified the probable ingress spot and will be sealing that off. Thoughts?

Since the local wildlife rescue closed, I'm not sure if there is anyone around anymore. Most mexicans will kill snakes regardless if they are harmless or not. Unfortunately without proper identification as whether it is venomous or not it will be tough to get someone. I believe the nearest wildlife rescue is in Tlaquapaque. Not sure if the bomberos would tackle snake wrangling.