Chapala.com Webboard

Bahia TV

The facebook link looks very suspicious.  Any company that owns a television station would not use tunyurl.com.  That is your first clue. The second clue is why would a Brazilian television station owned by Globo be involved in pirating tv channels into  Mexico??  Third clue  one of the links provided is not a secure website.

CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have no direct experience with Bahia. The product may or may not be good. However, a (very) tech-challenged friend recently contacted Bahia, which claims to be located in PV, thru Facebook. She asked basic questions about installation and operation of the service and also requested the name of a contact and if there was another means of contact apart from Facebook. That information was flatly refused, and the response from someone claiming to be the manager or owner were unbelievably rude and unprofessional. When she objected, my friend was told her business wasn't needed, any complaints she had, or negative word of mouth or postings by her, couldn't harm the business. She was then blocked from the site. YMMV.

• Like 1

You can obtain virtually anything the IPTV services offer for no cost and have full control. It simply requires a few minutes of time to learn how to. I have access to 10,000 plus TV stations from around the World as well as the ability to watch any TV series and movie available.

• 5 weeks later...

Worst customer service ever. Even a basic enquiry was met with hostility and dismissive behaviour from this company. Don't waste your time or money, otherwise you will eventually end up on the receiving end of horrible customer service. Look elsewhere, there are MUCH better IPTV providers everywhere. The people at Bahia TV are rude, disrespectful and belligerent. It's unbelievable how flippant and arrogant they are towards new customers, I can't imagine how they will treat long term customers when they have questions or need help.

On 4/14/2023 at 10:39 PM, rckrckr said:

I have no direct experience with Bahia. The product may or may not be good. However, a (very) tech-challenged friend recently contacted Bahia, which claims to be located in PV, thru Facebook. She asked basic questions about installation and operation of the service and also requested the name of a contact and if there was another means of contact apart from Facebook. That information was flatly refused, and the response from someone claiming to be the manager or owner were unbelievably rude and unprofessional. When she objected, my friend was told her business wasn't needed, any complaints she had, or negative word of mouth or postings by her, couldn't harm the business. She was then blocked from the site. YMMV.

This is EXACTLY what happened to me! I’ve kept copy of the chat dialogue as it was so unbelievable!

On 4/14/2023 at 2:57 PM, luvsdawgs said:

I have just learned of this service and wonder if anyone in this area has it or knows much about it. Sorry I only have a FB link in English.

https://www.facebook.com/BahiaTVMex/

I also found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Bahia

Thanks

Stay away from this company. Read the other comments below.

• 1 month later...

I was a little weary of this company from the start.    When they signed me up the first thing they say is not to use a vpn.   When i responded that i didnt like not using a vpn.  there response was "were cancelling your free trial, and do not want my business".   When I went through the thread on FB ,it was all positive remarks, no negative, that was another clue.   I agree with the post above there flippant and aggorgant.   

• Like 1