Chapala.com Webboard

This cat has been around my house in Chapala Haciendas for over a week now. It comes various times of the day, and is always hungry. It is very friendly, and is obviously looking for human companionship or help. My house has high walls, and I can't get to where the cat comes, but I throw kibble down to it, and had my gardener put a bowl of water that I can refill with my hose. I have put notices out in Haciendas, but so far no one has seen the cat or responded to my notes. I am physically and financially challenged, with 3 cats. The Riberas shelter is full and can't take any more. I need to help this cat find a home. I would also like to get it to a vet to see if it is healthy, but I am unable to do this myself. I am looking for help of any kind. Assistance or ideas are very welcome. Two pictures are attached. 

cat-18-ed.jpg

cat-53-ed.jpg

Casa  Miau is full .                    It is a cat sanctuary, not a shelter,  that is funded by a couple with their personal pensions.

Their  creation of  Casa Miau occurred when " Anita's Animals" in SJC closed unexpectedly  and no other meaningful help was offered / provided for those cats.                            This  couple took all of the cats from that   shelter, [ at their expense ] and continue to care for those cats as they age, etc.. .