Chapala.com Webboard

FANTASTIC news, thanks for sharing! We'll find a way to make a donation. Y'all are TERRIFIC!

Val Jones :)

• 2 weeks later...

Matching Funds Campaign

Thanks to all the generous people who have donated so far for our Matching Funds campaign. We still have a long way to go but we can make it with your help. Show your support! $20,000 usd will go a long way to help all of our dogs that need homes.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.squarespace-cdn.com%2Fcontent%2F5f1dadc916c9e5093a7c1add%2F98b7ad09-9266-4cb3-83e1-a5aa7c010885%2F%25242000.jpg%3Fcontent-type%3Dimage%252Fjpeg%26format%3D750w&t=1679979921&ymreqid=e6ae257a-c62a-c48a-1cbf-2e012101de00&sig=MWiMCv7GpPmtvRHnia6wLw--~D

Matching Funds Campaign

We’re halfway to our goal! Show us how much you care. $20,000 usd will go a long way to help all of our dogs that need homes. Go to the Internet and type in one of the web pages listed in the copy below to make your donation. Thanks for your generosity.

ranchfunds.thumb.jpg.69c31a3b6252391c1025d4ea2dbeb079.jpg

It would help if I could have the exact email address they use for Paypal.

The two listed under the mention of the Paypal link on that flyer do not work.

Could you provide a correct address which would apply for Paypal?  I had my original donation kicked back to me.  I prefer to pay this way, so I don't need any smartass comments.

Thanks.

Matching Funds Campaign

WOW ONLY $2000 MORE TO GO! All of you have a big heart and are amazing. We are so close to our goal. Come on everybody let’s make this happen. $20,000 usd will go a long way to help all of our dogs that need homes. Go to the Internet and type in one of the web pages listed in the copy below to make your donation or call the phone number to arrange a pick up. Thanks for your generosity.

ranch3.thumb.jpg.873a9ef864f0a6fb9d4b04832aea8044.jpg