Chapala.com Webboard

A Fantastic Nerosurgeon!

Two weeks ago I underwent a spinal surgery.... laminectomy with one level fusion. I feel fantastic, after only 2 weeks, I am walking and pain free! I highly recommend Dr. Jose Manuel Gonzalez Gonzalez. He does his surgeries in Country Hospital 2000 in Guadalajara. He is an excellent Nerosurgeon. My surgery was complicated due to alot if nerve damage. Dr. Gonzalez performed an open back surgery and completely fixed me! I will forever be greatful to him for giving me my life back. If you are suffering with a spinal problem, contact Dr. Gonzalez. He comes to Quality Care Clinic next door to San Antonio Hospital.

By the way, he also cleaned up a mess left after a spinal decompression I had at San Antonio Hospital...worst experience ever. The care at SA Hospital was horrific and the Endoscopic proceedure was even worse. The care and attention I received at Country Hospital was first class....

I hope this post is helpful to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Yup he is my husbands Dr. also. Wayne had back surgery 8 months ago and is all brand new. He was walking the next day and back to the gym lifting after only 1 month. We had 4 friends that went to him before Wayne's surgery and have had many more friends have surgery after and all are very happy. This Dr. is a miracle worker!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hensley said:

Yup he is my husbands Dr. also. Wayne had back surgery 8 months ago and is all brand new. He was walking the next day and back to the gym lifting after only 1 month. We had 4 friends that went to him before Wayne's surgery and have had many more friends have surgery after and all are very happy. This Dr. is a miracle worker!!!

He truly is a godsend. No question about it. Amazing surgeon, and such a caring individual.....

• 4 months later...

Any comments on the difference between Dr. Alvaro Gonzales Ross and Dr.  Jose Manuel Gonzalez Gonzalez?  I notice one is a orthopefic and the latter is a neurosurgeon.

I hope the "mess mentioned at San Antonio Hospital" was not from Dr. Alvaro Gonzales Ross.  My problem is this is a follow up problem from stenosis surgery from another neurosurgeon in Guad about 5 yrs ago.  

I am afraid that I am in need of one of them as soon as possible.