Chapala.com Webboard

Ceiling fan with light

Natasha

• Natasha changed the title to Ceiling fan with light

Total bust for me there.....     limited choices if you need white and I have no option. 

Anyone have Guad recommendations?  Thinking of Home Depot but don't want to make a trip for nothing.  And yes, I will get to Amazon and MercadoLibre later today with luck tho' I'd kind of like to talk to a real person before making a decision!

15 hours ago, Natasha said:

Total bust for me there.....     limited choices if you need white and I have no option. 

Anyone have Guad recommendations?  Thinking of Home Depot but don't want to make a trip for nothing.  And yes, I will get to Amazon and MercadoLibre later today with luck tho' I'd kind of like to talk to a real person before making a decision!

I'm assuming you did check upstairs at the store in Riberas? We also checked out Home Depot before we bought our fans and ended up getting them at Illumina y Decora. They had at least 2 or 3 different styles in white at the time. Also don't always go by what they have on display as light kits and remotes can be added.

• Thanks 1

All my ceiling fans are Hampton Bay and they were all bought at Ilumina y Decora in Riberas. It's really important to ask for what you want in any of the local stores. FYI, the fixture outlet next to Casa de Plomero stocks oval Bemis (wood not plastic) toilet seats but they are in their storeroom at the back and are not out on their limited display floor area. 

Thanks to all.  (Yes, DCS, of course I was upstairs at the Riberas place). I do know remote kits can be added, whcih I intend to do if needed.   

In any case, MAY be rethinking color, and am busy doing lots of research.   Original  do it right now!!! thankfully overtaken by take your time and get it right.

• Like 1

Just found and bought a great one on Amazon.mx...... thanks to reading an expert recommendation rating it the best 5-blade fan with remote and light of all they'd reviewed.  Honeywell brand.   Better price than anything out here too.   Thanks to all for your input.

• Like 2