Chapala.com Webboard

Local Photographer for Canadian Passport Renewal

mkshawn

The photo place just east of Manix Restaurant on Ocampo but on the opposite side of the street. Can't remember the name of it but they put a Sandwich type advertising board on the street in front. Genesis???

I also highly recommend TioCorp in Mirasol to pay and send all the info required to get your passport. You can even pay the required fee with a Canadian credit card. Absolutely painless... and picked up my passport three weeks later at their front desk. 

Canadian passports have different size pix than others.  Only certain photographers can do them that size. Also   there are "requirements" that need fulfilling by the photographer so best check those on  line first. We've always used lady in Chapala (photography studio).  Address I have is Lopez Cotilla 290....... renewal in 2018.

And, for the record, I am Canadian and the studio opposite and east of Manix was FAR easier than going to the studio in Chapala (where I was twice before). He is professional and knows his requirements for many different government photo requests.