Chapala.com Webboard

Terrys Tianguis - Chapala

Shag

Does anyone remember Terryś Tianguis in Chapala?  Terry passed away and the husband wants to sell the clothes in the store.  Im just writing this post to see if there is any interest in anyone wanting to come look at them?   He is a very good friend of ours.  The clothes have been sitting for awhile now, they are dusty and he is discounting everything.  I suggested to him to choose a day and maybe 3 hours to open the store and allow people to come look.

She died a few years ago if I remember right.  Didn't anyone contact the owners to come and get their clothes and try to sell or donate them?  Dusty isn't all those clothes would be, very smelly I would imagine.  I do agree with you about selecting a day and hours and post it here and other places.  

On 2/14/2023 at 7:31 AM, ibarra said:

She died a few years ago if I remember right.  Didn't anyone contact the owners to come and get their clothes and try to sell or donate them?  Dusty isn't all those clothes would be, very smelly I would imagine.  I do agree with you about selecting a day and hours and post it here and other places.  

Hi Ibarra.  Im asking him about whether the clothes were consignment or not.  Yes they are dusty.  He wants to wash them.

22 hours ago, TelsZ4 said:

That was the best consignment store around lakeside. I doubt if anyone even remembers the things they had there, it has to be close to 4 years since she passed away.  I hope he keeps the money in memory of Terry, she was a very nice person.

yes, his mexican wife whom he is marrying is the sweetest person.  She actually cared for Terry for many weeks spending the night in the hospital and the care giver has to sleep on the floor.  She thought so much of Terry.

22 hours ago, TelsZ4 said:

That was the best consignment store around lakeside. I doubt if anyone even remembers the things they had there, it has to be close to 4 years since she passed away.  I hope he keeps the money in memory of Terry, she was a very nice person.

yes, he loved her alot

22 hours ago, traderspoc said:

Many clothes may be on consignment,  I hope someone returned clothes to consignees  or going tp pay them if sold

yes, and we found out yesterday that legally now he cannot open the store for business so the clothes will have to be moved so we will see what happens.  

23 hours ago, chicamysterious said:

I would also go and shop. I used to all the time.

Perhaps an opening as suggested and anything not sold I would contact the numerous Monday Teanguis sellers for perhaps a bulk deal.

Thank you so much for your input.  Yes, I will keep this webboard posted.