Chapala.com Webboard

International Women's Day Ajijic March 4th Laguna Mall ( HHWT will have table display to enroll Mexican youth Girls in Woodworking with scholarship)

About International Women's Day

International Women's Day (IWD) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. Significant activity is witnessed worldwide as groups come together to celebrate women's achievements or rally for women's equality. 

Marked on March 4th in Ajijic, Mexico see our table display Escuela de Artes Industriales (Have Hammer Will Travel A.C. woodworking school) at Laguna Mall, across from Walmart.  March 8th, everywhere else, IWD is one of the most important days of the year to:

• celebrate women's achievements
  • educate and awareness raise for women's equality
  • call for positive change advancing women
  • lobby for accelerated gender parity
  • fundraise for female-focused charities

Here's my best wishes to you on International Women's Day 2023 ! Wishing a very happy Woman's Day to strong, intelligent, talented and simply wonderful women of this world! Don't you ever forget that you are loved and appreciated. To the woman of my dream: you fill my days with happiness and my world with love!

Sign up for classes Mexican youth girls 11 years to 19 years. Scholarships available.

international womens day 2023 ajijic escuela de artes industriales  school of industrial arts mexico  have hammer will travel A C.jpg

• 2 weeks later...