Chapala.com Webboard

Alternative to now closed Lake Taco car wash

There's one on Rámon Velazquez in San Antonio, near Minisuper Luz and the former Fiorella Pasta location. Price is right ($55) for an exterior wash and dry. Quick in-and-out if you're nearby. Can't speak for detailing.

Right about here:

https://goo.gl/maps/wLrKRE7GCDefLk8w5

LQ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I recommend them highly too. (The new place in SAT, roughly across from El Vaquero ironwork)

I got a package because I needed a wax and engine cleaning. A great job even with the cheaper liquid wax. I couldn't believe the engine. I'm used to steam cleaning like the Lake Taco place did. This place was orders of magnitude better. It looks like a new car.

22 hours ago, Lou Quillio said:

There's one on Rámon Velazquez in San Antonio, near Minisuper Luz and the former Fiorella Pasta location. Price is right ($55) for an exterior wash and dry. Quick in-and-out if you're nearby. Can't speak for detailing.

Right about here:

https://goo.gl/maps/wLrKRE7GCDefLk8w5

LQ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I used the car

On 1/31/2023 at 5:02 PM, sm1mex said:

Laguna plaza. Wash inside vacuum and wipe off all inside last time we were there. 99 pesos. Not sure the price now but they do an excellent job in about 45 minutes. Can get an ice cream or lunch while you wait at the food court. 

I used them last week. The basic price is now 115 pesos. Nice job exterior and interior. Took about 45 minutes as I was 1st in line.