Chapala.com Webboard

Dental Help !

Hud

Have looked but can't find current phone numbers for the offices of Dr. Barragan and Dr. Haro. Also, if you know current price for regular cleaning, I would appreciate that. Needed to pass on to friend. Thank you !

Dr. Haro's office 376-765-3193 or 376-765-6410

Last cleaning three months ago 700 pesos. I also think it depends on the amount of work they're going to have to do to get your teeth clean.

If it's just for cleaning, you are going to have to wait at either Dr. Barragan's or Dr. Haro's... if it's an emergency and you are in discomfort, they will either fit you in or you will be on the wait list for the first available emergency appointment.

• Thanks 1

There are other dentists in Dr. Haro's office in Rilberal Del Pilar.  Just call the office in Riberas del Pilar at 376 765 3193 and ask for an appointment to have your teeth cleaned.  You will not see Dr. Pilar himself.  My dentist, Dra. Pilar, is excellent.  You should not have to wait very long to see one of the dentists. I have been going there since 2004.  I only saw Dr. Pilar himself twice.  I believe he is mostly in Guadalajara.

I think you mean that you are unlikely to see Dr. Haro. Yes, Dra. Pilar is excellent... and gentle and is also the only Dentist that I've ever come across who knows how to properly freeze gums in strange places. Out of five stars, I give her a six for all procedures. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I think you mean that you are unlikely to see Dr. Haro. Yes, Dra. Pilar is excellent... and gentle and is also the only Dentist that I've ever come across who knows how to properly freeze gums in strange places. Out of five stars, I give her a six for all procedures. 

And I can unequivocally say the same about Dra. Cynthia Berney.... Endodontist... at Dr. Barragan's office. She is Dr. Barragan's esposa. Cleanings, fillings, root canals and crown... she has done it all for me and my wife this month and last year. So gentle, so thorough, so meticulous.  Slightly booked out but not as 'bad' as Dr. Barragan's schedule.

For cleaning, fillings Dra. Sonia's schedule is 'better' I have found. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Dr Eloy Barragan charges 800 p for a dental cleaning procedure. It has been that price for at least a year.  Yes, he is excellent.

... and Dra. Cynthia there charged me 700 pesos for a thorough cleaning last week.