Chapala.com Webboard

Extreme anti-vax

The article implies that the clinic enabled those not wanting the poison to fake it. This may have been instigated by an unwelcome condition of enrollment in school or job security. Forcing poison on others is wrong. Plain and simple. Similar measures were necessary to avoid the 1930s extermination of Jews. My family illegally helped people escape. The opposite of fraudulently obfuscating free choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Jreboll said:

Anti-control?  It seems these individuals want to control what others decide to the point of defrauding them of free choice. 

And making people get the jabs to keep their jobs, go to restaurants or attend school isn't "defrauding them of free choice ". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NEWMtnMama said:

No one is forcing anyone to hold a certain job, go to a specific restaurant or attend a particular school. IF you want to do those things, you must obey certain rules that protect the rest of us. 

While your family suffers because you lost your job for not wanting to put something in your body? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

Point taken. Have you had ANY vaccinations in your life? 

Yes. All that were required for school.   I have an autoimmune disease that puts my immune system in overdrive. I don't get colds or the flu.  Not opposed to vaccines.  Opposed to being told I have to put something in my body against my will, especially when I know I will not catch the current disease.   I have been exposed to many viral and bacterial diseases,  never gotten sick.  But that is me. I don't care if anyone else wants to have the current "jabs", just let me choose what is right for my circumstances. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ibarra is saying that he/she will not contract Covid because of his/her overactive immune system. Contracting Covid usually means having symptoms because does anyone test if they don't have symptoms? That's a catch 22 because being asymptomatic does not mean you don't have it or that you are incapable of passing it on.

• Like 1

It is laughable for anyone to complain about extreme anti vax after two years of blatant discrimination, firings, demonization in the leftist media, deliberate lying about and blocking treatments that work, and even on occasion physical threats and assaults.

Laughable.  And incredibly hypocritical.

But as the deaths from these ineffective vaccines pile up it appears those who were skeptical of them are having the last laugh.  This is rapidly turning into another "we told you so."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Tell that to the Chinese

IMO   The Chinese are part of the Great Reset just like the rest of us.  Population control/reduction to 1) save the planet (yeah right), 2) get rid of the middle class which 3) allows the elites to control everyone left which would be the serfs (a large part being immigrants).

• Like 1