Chapala.com Webboard

Notario services

rvanparys

I need to have my signature witnessed by a Notary... This is for an insurance policy and has nothing to do with Mexican law... I was quoted by Notario 3 that the cost would be $1600 USD for 20 signatures... This is 60% more than the embassy charges... An on-line notary is not acceptable in this case..

Can anyone recommend a more frugal solution or recommend another Notario... Notario #5 who we have used in the past has retired...

Gracias...

NOT. LUIS ENRIQUE RAMOS BUSTILLOS

NOTARÍA 2, CHAPALA, JALISCO

CARACTER: TITULAR

DEL PARQUE OTE. 60, CHULAVISTA
CHAPALA, JALISCO

Socio desde: 2009

01 376 7660 190

01 376 7660190
leagua@gmail.com

From: https://www.notariadomexicano.org.mx/directorio-de-notarios/jalisco/

You apparently don't understand the difference between "Notary" ( as in NOB)..... nearly any Tom, Dick, or Harriet.... and a Mexican Notario (elite top of the attorney/lawyer scale).  Either explore options with the insurance company involved, or get thee to the U.S. Embassy amigo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rvanparys said:

I need to have my signature witnessed by a Notary... This is for an insurance policy and has nothing to do with Mexican law... I was quoted by Notario 3 that the cost would be $1600 USD for 20 signatures... This is 60% more than the embassy charges... An on-line notary is not acceptable in this case..

Can anyone recommend a more frugal solution or recommend another Notario... Notario #5 who we have used in the past has retired...

Gracias...

There is a US notary who lives Lakeside part time and she advertises in El Ojo. Her first name is unusual, maybe Selicia?

I think her sister Val is a member here on the board.

call 904 333 7311 selecia young -jones online notary who cam here a few months ago and had seminar at LCS.

this is legal  new peocedure started in USA in 2020. I refer many clients to her, it works and prive is right, once she getsto know you and has idnetfied you, her procedure will be quicker.

904rainbow@gmail.com

www.rainbownotaryandnuptials.com