Chapala.com Webboard

NEED COPIES MADE/DO NOT HAVE PRINTER

Almost any papeleria will make copies for you.  Trinidad across the street from SuperLake can make them, scan them to you etc.  ISHOP will do the same thing.  If you are wanting these copies for the issue we have been discussing personally, I would have the copy place scan those documents to you so you receive them via email.  Then, you will be able to forward them by email to the person you will have an appointment with.

• Like 1

Copy place in a papeleria just across the street from Intercam next to Oxxo on Carretera near Galeana. 

There is another in the next block east of that intersection on south side as well, just before you get to El Granero and Gossips on the carretera ( think it is a internet cafe).

21 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Copy place in a papeleria just across the street from Intercam next to Oxxo on Carretera near Galeana. 

There is another in the next block east of that intersection on south side as well, just before you get to El Granero and Gossips on the carretera ( think it is a internet cafe).

i second that better prices and excellent service across form intercam,  thye are the only papalaria the oue Have Hammer Will Travel A.C school uses.

they keep there copy machine machines working, well maintained and fast copying with nice laser printed dark images.

I usually have a over 1000 to 2000 some black and white some color copies to be made, i leave and pick when ready, it works for me to pick up in two days, but sometimes wait for it.

They have best prices on color copies in quantity. last year it was 8 pesos colo copy,