Chapala.com Webboard

Car refrendo amount 2023

ibarra

NOTE: This price reflects a discount for having the emission test in 2022. 

REFRENDO
2023 REFRENDO ANUAL Y T.C.DE PVC C/COD.SEG.QR, P/AUTOMOV.CAMNES.,CAMTAS.,TRAC. AUTOM. Y REM.SERV.PART. ART.23 FRACC.III INCISO A
$734.00
2023 DESCUENTO 10 % REFRENDO ART. 23 FRACC. III ANTEPENULTIMO PARRAFO
-$73.00
2023 MONTO PARA LA CRUZ ROJA MEXICANA POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS ULTIMO PARRAFO
$34.00
2023 MONTO PARA EL HOGAR CABAÑAS POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS ULTIMO PARRAFO
$29.00
2023 DESCUENTO 10%, INCENTIVO FISCAL, CONFORME AL TRANSITORIO DECIMO QUINTO, FRACCION I, DE LA LEY DE INGRESOS PARA EL EJERCICIO FISCAL 2023 ART. DECIMO QUINTO TRANS. FRACC. I LIE 2023
-$73.00
$651.00 
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Looks like there are 2  10% 73 peso  discounts here. I only got one so my cost was over 700. 

I edited the op to reflect that the 2nd 73 peso discount appears to be for having an emission test in 2022. Thank you for pointing that out.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

Well that’s nice of them. 

It was actually printed in either the GDL Reporter or Informador that you would receive a discount.  We won't get the HUGE discount in 2024 as we are not required to get the test as we originally were told early in 2022.

2 minutes ago, Floradude said:

$631 with early discount for my 2021 Honda CRV

704 if you didn't get an emission test in 2022.  But you would know that if you checked the website provided in other posts.  Here it is again to verify that you owe 631 or 704:  https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/serviciosVehiculares/adeudos?

8 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Interesting. I printed the "forma" so that I could pay at Oxxo, but Oxxo is no longer listed. Farmacia Guadalajara is on the list, but when I tried they said they don't do that. Get's harder all the time ....

Como Mexico no hay dos! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mexbound said:

I'm trying to pay online this morning but I get nowhere. Once I click on "pay with Credit Card", it goes to a blank screen. Anyone else able to pay online?

Please refer to the post as several people have successfully paid online.  Payment- car registration and property taxes 

6 minutes ago, mexijims1 said:

So, they also claim that banks will accept your payment with your forma.   Has anyone tried paying successfully at Multiva, Actinver or Intercam?

That would be a better alternative than going to the Recaudadora and standing in line, for those of us unable to pay online. 

Thanks. 

You can pay a Citibanamex, BBVA, or Scotia Bank 

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

One question for those that have already done it this year. Are they giving out a new plastic tarjeta de circulación  to do we continue to use the one we have?

Gracias

The one you have     You will receive a receipt for this year.  Carry both in the vehicle, and do not throw away last years receipt.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HarryB said:

I had a video infraction for 900+p and my son had 4. Neither of us leave the north shore. Others experiencing this ripoff?

HarryB, that is why some of us continually check the website provided for Aduedos.  If you see you have been charged that is the time to act, not when you go to pay possibly a year later.   https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/serviciosVehiculares/adeudos?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HarryB said:

thanks, what can you do? You just see that you are being ripped off sooner?

Not just that.  If you have proof you were not in the area when the so-called infraction occurred, take it to them. Issue a formal complaint. We had an infraction appear on the website provided when our car was at a mechanic, had been there for over a week on the date in question.  I took the receipt proving our car could not have been the one in question and they deleted the charges against us.   Also, if you wait a year until you renew again there will be fines and fees included that you will have absolutely no remedy but to pay them.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 7:32 AM, HarryB said:

I had a video infraction for 900+p and my son had 4. Neither of us leave the north shore. Others experiencing this ripoff?

Go to the main office in Guadalajara, planning to spend the full day, with copies of the infractions charged against you. There's a specific department where you ask for a copy of the camera capture...and a correspondingly long line. On the copies, you will see the date, time, and license plate of the vehicle involved. Possibly, the manual transfer of the camera infraction was incorrectly posted by person who keyboards the info into the system. This happened in my case. If it's what happened to you, they will complete paperwork to remove the infraction and you will sign it. Ask for a photocopy.

• Like 1