Chapala.com Webboard

Need Specifics to Pay Maid's Social Security (IMSS)

JKL

12 minutes ago, Dostortas said:

“Jess”, your racist undertones and insults are not helping your cause at all.  Not one tiny bit. As a matter of fact, you sound like troll.  Not feeding this troll anymore.   ✌️ 

Thanks. I was trying formulate a response or comment and  couldn't. There is no place to take this discussion. You nailed it.

32 minutes ago, Sea said:

Thanks. I was trying formulate a response or comment and  couldn't. There is no place to take this discussion. You nailed it.

I suspect your difficulty is because it's difficult for people to continue to justify not doing something that they're obligated to.  Something that helps women, that moves things forward.   Dosortas sits on the sidelines with little smiley's and laughies - cute but telling of his ability to launch a valid point.  

You don't have to like me, but it's asinine to keep arguing a point you have no grounds on just because you don't.  You can't  pick and choose doing the right thing without screaming  hypocrisy. This is a law now, you live in Mexico, it's what you are legally bound to do.  There is no argument you can give me that makes any sense to deflect that.  So you can dislike me AND help your employees see the value and meet your obligation, or you can dislike me, stand on some misplaced principle,  bury your head in the sand and go back to playing golf and bridge.  Your choice - your life!  Buena vida~

31 minutes ago, Jess said:

I suspect your difficulty is because it's difficult for people to continue to justify not doing something that they're obligated to.  Something that helps women, that moves things forward.   Dosortas sits on the sidelines with little smiley's and laughies - cute but telling of his ability to launch a valid point.  

You don't have to like me, but it's asinine to keep arguing a point you have no grounds on just because you don't.  You can't  pick and choose doing the right thing without screaming  hypocrisy. This is a law now, you live in Mexico, it's what you are legally bound to do.  There is no argument you can give me that makes any sense to deflect that.  So you can dislike me AND help your employees see the value and meet your obligation, or you can dislike me, stand on some misplaced principle,  bury your head in the sand and go back to playing golf and bridge.  Your choice - your life!  Buena vida~

I do not require your validation or approval. I do not require your guidance, direction, or legal advice. 

I don't owe you this but to indicate how wretched your post and its judgments are, I am scheduling a meeting with my maid's family and legal advice so she and I can sort this out in the best way for her. Because it's the new mandatory law that we will live under that we found out about two days ago.

You are posting arguments you are having with yourself in your head with imaginary people. Who you imagine dislike you apparently. Who need to be told about their moral failings and hypocrisy. You are positing imaginary villains, trying to insult them, and refuting them.

I don't know if troll is technically accurate, but it works.

I shall return to my golf and bridge.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sea said:

I do not require your validation or approval. I do not require your guidance, direction, or legal advice. 

I don't owe you this but to indicate how wretched your post and its judgments are, I am scheduling a meeting with my maid's family and legal advice so she and I can sort this out in the best way for her. Because it's the new mandatory law that we will live under that we found out about two days ago.

You are posting arguments you are having with yourself in your head with imaginary people. Who you imagine dislike you apparently. Who need to be told about their moral failings and hypocrisy. You are positing imaginary villains, trying to insult them, and refuting them.

I don't know if troll is technically accurate, but it works.

I shall return to my golf and bridge.

This is good for you and her Sea - I"m glad you scheduled the appointment.  I know sometimes when we're  pushed to look at the reality we do things that aren't comfortable for us. 

• 1 month later...