Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart Delivery

Ferret

I depended on this a lot during Covid but service seems to be going down the tubes. I ordered for 9 to 10 am delivery today and it didn't get here until 10:45. I have ordered bottled water on my last three orders but didn't get ANY water at all even though I said a substitution was okay. There is no way that there isn't any water in the store in some shape or form.

Above all, CHECK that every single product actually arrives. Yes, that will be the norm from now on since , today, I did not receive 3 of the frozen items that I ordered but they were on the bill that I received and paid for. I was already a bit flustered because it's not as if I can go and do other things while waiting for them to arrive... like have a shower. Sorry for whining but the day I had planned is now in tatters as to timing.

I have also paid cash for stuff that was not in delivery, I complained to Manager, he said he will talk to driver, and they will give me refund fortunately kept delivery slip, I went to day and Mgr look at order and delivery receipt, and gave me cash back...Im will now look at all deliveries befor I pay...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ferret said:

Sorry for whining but the day I had planned is now in tatters as to timing.

Don't be sorry girlfriend!  The more of us that stand up and make noise, the better chance we have of some changes being made.   Glad my choir has expanded by a few.....

• Like 1