Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Where to get water analysis?


Recommended Posts

If you have just opened a new well, you should wait awhile before you test to let things settle down.  Sounds like you need to do a full panel test (35 element test) in compliance with Mexican water testing NOM standards.  If it is a "legal" well (ie. done with the blessing of Conagua and with an authorized well "concession") this would be part of the requirements of your concession agreement. If it is an "illegal" well, you could be in some trouble if found out (but you probably know this).  For the full panel test, there are several labs in GDL that can do this for you.  PM me if you want a list.

The private system I help maintain is registered with our local Municipality (since we support about 60 homes that the Municipality cannot currently support) and our wells get tested annually by Agua Jalisco along with the other wells operated by our Municipality.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...