Chapala.com Webboard

stop talking about dogs being poisoned.

For quite some time, I have read about dogs being poisoned, often in Ajijic.  I'm tired of reading about it. So let's do something.

I am suggesting we all set up a reward fund for information leading to the finding, arrest and conviction of the person doing this. Money is a motivator, especially when the cause is good.

I would like to have someone, NOT ME, set up a bank account to e held in trust.

I sent Catherine Clair Blyth a note about this a few days ago, but never heard back. I think she would be a good trustee.

I will start with my donation of $5,000.00

Anyone else want to come onboard? Maybe someone can contact C.C.B. and ask her if she will be the trustee.

Thanks.

David

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, chapalence said:

This is just another effort by David to appear the philanthropist, when in reality I amwilling to bet none of his "schemes " ever pan out.

If he's got $5,000 burning a  hole in his wallet, I know a bill he owes that he should pay.

Just to put the record straight, I do not owe one peso to anyone in Mexico. 

I believe that you are confusing me with an insurance company that pays for losses caused by the negligence and incompetence of some people. 

Within the next 48 hours, I will be putting a page up on Facebook that will both inform and educate people with regard to not only  my thoughts, but the Mexican laws that apply to Chapala Haciendas.

So before you decide to point fingers as someone, know the facts in the applicable laws and in a way common sense. With all due respect of course.

I do have one final request, and that is directed to the moderator. Dear moderator:

If you believe that I am a troll, and/or my posts have no merit or value, please do your job and ban me from this board. If you don't feel these ways, then why don't you say something to the people that are continually hijacking threads and being nasty. Do you know the impression that a lot of people get about what many people Lakeside are like? This board is a great place for getting information, it is also a showcase for people that I believe are a vocal minority, and that I would want to have nothing to do with them just as they would not want to have anything to do with me.

Happy, healthy, and safe holidays and may God bless each and every one of you.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

Just to put the record straight, I do not owe one peso to anyone in Mexico. 

I believe that you are confusing me with an insurance company that pays for losses caused by the negligence and incompetence of some people. 

Within the next 48 hours, I will be putting a page up on Facebook that will both inform and educate people with regard to not only  my thoughts, but the Mexican laws that apply to Chapala Haciendas.

So before you decide to point fingers as someone, know the facts in the applicable laws and in a way common sense. With all due respect of course.

I do have one final request, and that is directed to the moderator. Dear moderator:

If you believe that I am a troll, and/or my posts have no merit or value, please do your job and ban me from this board. If you don't feel these ways, then why don't you say something to the people that are continually hijacking threads and being nasty. Do you know the impression that a lot of people get about what many people Lakeside are like? This board is a great place for getting information, it is also a showcase for people that I believe are a vocal minority, and that I would want to have nothing to do with them just as they would not want to have anything to do with me.

Happy, healthy, and safe holidays and may God bless each and every one of you.

Just to put the record straight, I once served on the board of Chapala Haciendas. Many good people are (and have been) trying to make things work as smoothly as possible for the benefit of the residents. You, on the other hand...

I started to write more in-depth about this issue, but realized that I'd be sinking to your level. All I will say is that I can smile at my reflection in the mirror, imperfect though it is. I genuinely wonder how you face yours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

KMA

I don't know if my information is out of date, but if you have a serial killer and then that person suddenly stops killing, does that mean you shouldn't try to find him and have him punished?

I am still waiting for our moderator to act on my post either by telling you people to stop the crap and giving suspensions, or blocking me. I don't care which but I think our moderator should do something.

• Haha 3

There are all kinds of local animal welfare and animal rescue organizations operating in the area.  Perhaps try contacting one of the them first to find a partner -- it may not be necessary to create another, new organization.

Bone Voyage Dog Rescue
ClickerPets Mexico
Lakeside Friends of the Animals
Lucky Dog
Operation Amor
Pet Foodbank Lakeside
SOS Chapala Dog Rescue
Stray Dogs of Mexico
Tails of Mexico
The Ranch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Eric Blair said:

KMA

I don't know if my information is out of date, but if you have a serial killer and then that person suddenly stops killing, does that mean you shouldn't try to find him and have him punished?

I am still waiting for our moderator to act on my post either by telling you people to stop the crap and giving suspensions, or blocking me. I don't care which but I think our moderator should do something.

Just curious for future reference...........When you sent a PM to a moderator what was the reply?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Just curious for future reference...........When you sent a PM to a moderator what was the reply?

It doesn't appear that David (Eric Blair/Nicolas Tesla/Clueless and all of the other names he goes by) sent a PM.  This is copied from his most recent post?  "I am still waiting for our moderator to act on my post either by telling you people to stop the crap and giving suspensions, or blocking me. I don't care which but I think our moderator should do something."

15 minutes ago, ibarra said:

It doesn't appear that David (Eric Blair/Nicolas Tesla/Clueless and all of the other names he goes by) sent a PM.  This is copied from his most recent post?  "I am still waiting for our moderator to act on my post either by telling you people to stop the crap and giving suspensions, or blocking me. I don't care which but I think our moderator should do something."

Of course he didn't  that is why I asked the question so we all can understand his motivations.......

• Like 2

Based on the outrageous fee charged by this board....Eric should expect much better service! My personal Moderator calls me every morning to see if I am happy with the service and I only pay for the third tier charges....and the Christmas party for members of this board is still a huge bargain and let us not forget the free mental illness advice that is also free to Eric should he avail himself of it at the help desk in our forum clubhouse.

Fred Habacht

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

David I applaud you for your possibly good intentions but you always come up with big ideas but you also beg other people to put it in motion for you instead of you doing it yourself, kind of like your dog park idea.  You are also very talented at coming up with shocking headlines to get more attention.  Knowing your commentary through out the years on this board and your many alias.  Most of the posters here fully realize you are just an attention seeker and relish to be in the spotlight regardless of the controversy.  Good luck to you.