Chapala.com Webboard

Kitten in need of forever home

I have a perfectly healthy 12 week old litter box trained male kitten that I cannot not keep, and needs a forever home immediately. He has been given a clean bill of health by Dr. Héctor at Ladron De Guevara Animal Hospital (see photo). Comes with a bag of litter, a bag of dry cat food prescribed by Dr. Héct or, litter box scoop, and a couple of toys. Sorry, no litter box. Requires vaccination on or about December 21.

Additional info: I'm not allowed to have pets. I found this fellow in a cow field in a tree, truly in distress, but has gotten quite comfortable here. He's a very normal, loving cat. Eats, cleans, plays, sleeps, repeat. He understands basic commands and usually complies, even at his young age. Will likely grow into a close family pet.

UPDATE: A home has been found!

Five.jpg

Four.jpg

One.jpg

Three.jpg

Two.jpg

Just LOOK at that face.  😻TOO cute. My 5 say we're a full house, but paws and claws crossed for luck in finding this boy a furr-ever home.

I know Hector would not omit, but don't see any evidence here if negative FeLV (Feline leukemia) test..... which is FAR more important to now than that raft of blood tests in the photo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Just LOOK at that face.  😻TOO cute. My 5 say we're a full house, but paws and claws crossed for luck in finding this boy a furr-ever home.

I know Hector would not omit, but don't see any evidence here if negative FeLV (Feline leukemia) test..... which is FAR more important to now than that raft of blood tests in the photo.

I don't know. Perhaps that's what the LEU is?

13 hours ago, ChrisR said:

I don't know. Perhaps that's what the LEU is?

LEU is Leucocytes.... part of the "regular" blood test regimen.  "Snap" tests are used to check for Feline Leukemia (NOT cancer), FIV (think Feline AIDS),  and I think now FIP (wet and dry forms)...... all contagious and much worse  A short time after putting a small drop of blood in the receptacle, little blue dots appear if kitten carries one or more. SHOULD be the very first test any kitten gets.........best call the clinic and ask.  PM me for more info