Chapala.com Webboard

Opiere solar

Tingting

I just talked to them on the phone. And they are working hard and enjoying life. And not only is Orma across the street from them, but they are also next to Moms Deli which is just East of them on the cross street.  And the reason their telephone number has 766 in it and is not 765 which would be normal, at their new location, is because several years ago their office was in/near Ajijic and they took their old number with them when they moved East.

I have used them in the past and can highly recommend them.

• Like 3

That is the location I went to, the phone number I called, and the e-mail was as listed in the GR. Sadly, I'm not impressed. I asked for a quote after they surveyed our current set-up to confirm that we could support more panels. It never happened. After waiting months, I sent out the e-mail, etc, etc, and have gotten nowhere. Guess it's time to give someone else a chance. Thanks all for your help!

Nyah with Opiere is excellent. One of the very good businessmen in town. We were 100% happy with his proposal and his timelines/dates for the project. When project was complete we were even more ecstatic with our CFE bill going from 7,000pesos every two months to 75pesos.

• Like 3