Chapala.com Webboard

best bazaar to sell our Xmas decorations.

BenjiBoy

IMO they are all about the same.  I would choose one that is the most convenient for you.  However, if I wanted to sell something I would go to It's kinda bazar which is very close to Tepehua consignment shop and Huerto Cafe.  

86 Hidalgo, In Riberas on the Carretera. Phone 332 267 3455 or in an emergency, cell 322 429 3762
Open Tuesday to Friday 10-4…
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

IF you use FB it's a lot better and generates a lot more action. I had a line-up (phone numbers) for a large artist easel , and later an  artificial  Christmas tree.

There are a lot of us on this Board that don't use FB or any other social media.  Personally,  if I am going to buy something like decorations,  I want to actually see them in person as color and size can be somewhat distorted online.  In the case of BenjiBoy,  I doubt that he wants people coming and going from their home to look at these decorations. 

5 hours ago, BenjiBoy said:

I am not in a hurry but would appreciate your suggestions as to where to best sell a tree, ornaments snow globes, collectible dolls, music boxes......Selling on this site seems difficult due to the low traffic that it now seems to have......thanks.

Fred Habacht.

We have had very good luck buying and selling at Upscale Bazar, a few doors west of the original Pancho's.

In my opinion, their prices are fair to both buyers and sellers and their record keeping is the best.

Also, it is clear who benefits from the profits- the Boys Home- and you aren't left wondering if you are supporting a person or a charity.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:57 AM, ibarra said:

IMO they are all about the same.  I would choose one that is the most convenient for you.  However, if I wanted to sell something I would go to It's kinda bazar which is very close to Tepehua consignment shop and Huerto Cafe.  

86 Hidalgo, In Riberas on the Carretera. Phone 332 267 3455 or in an emergency, cell 322 429 3762
Open Tuesday to Friday 10-4…

I liked It's Kinda for a while, sold some items. But then had a very bad experience and three of my high-quality items went to "charity". I Iiked these people up until that episode that came with a very crazy explanation, including a reminder that their help are all volunteers. What?? If you bring things there to sell be careful.

Lexy

All my items will be left for resale by the many outlets that are available in this area. The small fee that is charged is fair...they rent the spaces, man the cash registers and I don't have to argue over my already more than reasonable prices. I also don't have to lift, display, price tag and be open 6 days a week waiting for just the right buyer.

I do, thank you for the responses and the advice.....

Fred Habacht

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1