Chapala.com Webboard

Review of Total Play Service

BenjiBoy

We began to have some freezing of several stations that we stream. I called and complained to Total Play, after choosing the english choice. I was told that our Modem was not working to its full capacity and a crew would come and change that Modem out for a newer and more powerful one. There would be no charge for the new Modem nor for the installation and materials.

They came out as promised and changed out the old modem for the newer model....the service was worse, much worse. I called and made a complaint. Next day an english speaking rep called and apologized BUT suggested we pay 70 mx pesos more a month for a WIFY extender. I agreed after he stated that they have discovered the need for that device on houses with our heavy concrete and steel frame. The new crew ran lines, long lines and did a careful installation tacking and drilling as they moved forward, that took over 3 hours...they then tested and noticed that all the problems were solved. Also there would be a 5 month free credit  added to our service because of our discomfort.

I am very pleased and wanted to share my experience.

I am FRED HABACHT

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Getting back...has some interesting back round....Thanks Natasha and others for the final push but the real FORCE was from, of all people...Pedro, RIP. I didn't know why he kept writing and calling me....I could not get away from him...but he said he actually missed my fighting back....who knew. Then he told me to come back and kept repeating it.......so, part of me is back.....my original identity lost to the cloud and no help from the admin, and that's a kind description of him....her....them....those....whatever...my requests for help went absolutely nowhere.

Fred Habacht

Total Play did not have coverage of today' s World Cup match between The Netherlands and Argentina !    I couldn't believe it

I went to Iron Horse and the bartender found it on some type of streaming service, yay !  It came down to the last kick in penalties after overtime, wow ! 

14 hours ago, ea93105 said:

Total Play did not have coverage of today' s World Cup match between The Netherlands and Argentina !  

They only did if you have the level up from "basic" TV   (on TUDN)      We don't have that package either but I found it on FIrestick - LiveNet - Sports - TSN3 (Canadian channel)

That said, even tho' search said I should have been able to watch Morocco kick the s*** out of Portugal this a.m. but it would not load.  BIG hopes for getting France-England at 1 pm