Chapala.com Webboard

Costco Av Vallarta

Dostortas

Arrived here this morning right at 10am, lines all the way to the very back of the store.  I’m not sure I’ve seen it this busy in here before.  The lines are moving well, shelves are well stocked.  Lots of people Christmas shopping and buying food for upcoming posadas.  Unusually busy for this time of day.  The holiday rush has officially begun!  

• 1 month later...

Was at the same Costco again early this morning, parking lot was almost full and people inside lined up all the way to the very back again.  The lines moved very fast, they’re so well organized, they know what they’re doing.  Honestly you would think they were giving things away for free, it was so busy.  Clearly, for many families, Costco offers the best value. They switched up the store layout again, just to keep us on our toes I guess.  There’s lots of furniture and home goods there right now if anyone is looking for such items.  Also, an employee mentioned next month there will be discounts on tv’s and electronics as the new models are arriving soon and they are marking down current stock to make room for the new items.  Happy shopping!

• Like 1