Chapala.com Webboard

TOMAHAWK STEAKHOUSE - CENTRO LAGUNA - SAN ANTONIO TLAYACAPAN - REVIEWS

Carnivore

I've had the rib-eye. Both times is was good. It's one of the best priced things on the menu. The service is really bad. My friend was willing to make trips to the waiter's station for more napkins and condiments. During the day it's been empty, no customers. It's a very expensive for lunch for retirees.

The service is laughable. We even had to go inside to hunt down the check when we left.

Maybe it will stay open. The waiter said it's busy on the weekends when I asked specifically. I didn't ask him to describe what he thought it was on a Thursday afternoon, when I was there.

On 11/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, chapalence said:

That closed some time ago and then this one opened.

No. They are not closed. When the new one opened we asked at the original and they said it was in addition to their place, not instead of. A friend ate there last week.

11 hours ago, sunshineydays said:

Does this involve Tony?

Involves Tony only in the sense that Tomahawk is located in the building where Tony had his restaurant were before moving further east on that road which was before he died. The building was vacant for some time before Tomahawk moved in.