Chapala.com Webboard

What will the Renewal Fee be for Car License Plates for 2023?

mexijims1

Would like to know since January will be here before you know it.

Sorry about wrongly putting the post in "La Cocina"  section and could not delete it.

From MOD 5 YES you can go back to La Cocina section and delete what you posted. In fact others have posted telling you how to do it. So if you want to delete that original post, do so.

Proposed fees as of this month show an increase of $23, up to $734; you'll earn a 20% discount on annual refrendo if you have had your Verificación Vehicular.

https://www.informador.mx/jalisco/Presupuesto-Jalisco-2023-Proponen-aumentar-23-pesos-el-refrendo-vehicular-20221102-0082.html

SABER MÁS
Así perfilan los aumentos en cobros para 2023

imagen_5.png_1064558440.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Thank you very much, jrod !  That was the information I was seeking ! 

So, I would think that the 10% discount for January payment applies to the 734, then how much is the add on for Cruz Roja and  Hogar Las Cabanas, like last year? 

Look at past years receipts.  I believe the 734 figure includes discount and additional charges for other entities.  It would not include any discounts,  if applicable, for emission tests. Unless,  of course,  the test payment/ results are linked to your registration account somehow. 

20 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Thank you very much, jrod !  That was the information I was seeking ! 

So, I would think that the 10% discount for January payment applies to the 734, then how much is the add on for Cruz Roja and  Hogar Las Cabanas, like last year? 

According to the link I attached, $33 for Cruz Roja, $28 for Hogar Cabañas, then re-calculating for the 10% January payment discount, and it somehow comes out to the increase they quoted over the 2022 cost.

• Thanks 1