Chapala.com Webboard

La Pueblita- Now what?

jhark

That’s for sure.  I’ve wondered how those that invested into the Radisson Blu development have fared.  My friend told me they are getting interest payments on their investment which I hope is the case but how long can that go on with the developer still in jail?  Too bad about La Pueblita, it had the potential to be a revolutionary project here at Lakeside, sorry to hear they couldn’t find success.   

I know a couple people who stayed at La P for a while and left because of many problems.  Don't know exactly what is going on now, but the original owners were in way over their heads to start such a huge project without adequate financing.  Half of it still isn't done after several years.

On 11/14/2022 at 1:43 PM, jhark said:

I noticed they took down the big sign on the entry wall out front.  I heard it was sold.  I feel sorry for those that bought in.  I hope they can recover the deposits.

I know someone who was ecstatic about buying in there. Kept telling all the things they will do for you i.e. take you shopping, MD appointments , all kinds of perks.

Well I have had some experience with these types of living arrangements. Yes, they will do all kinds of things for you  BUT you pay extra. I have not seen her but I assume no one is living there.