Chapala.com Webboard

moderator 2 cannot receive messages.

47 minutes ago, Nikalos Telsa said:

Due to the above, I have to ask here why M2 allows "Virgo Lady" to continue to bash me on the board.

I know her personal reason but I will not post it here.

All these kind of posts do it give newcomers pause for thought about what some people here are like.

Anyway, I have blocked Virgo "Lady" so no problem.

The Admins do not read all the posts, so you have to contact them if there is a problem.  I do agree that too much nastiness is tolerated.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NLU said:

While I am, of course, concerned about the nastiness, I wonder even more why so many are so inclined to be so nasty. I can speculate as to why, but only they really know why!

Who cares!!!  It should not be imposed on others.

1 hour ago, Nikalos Telsa said:

Due to the above, I have to ask here why M2 allows "Virgo Lady" to continue to bash me on the board.

I know her personal reason but I will not post it here.

All these kind of posts do it give newcomers pause for thought about what some people here are like.

Anyway, I have blocked Virgo "Lady" so no problem.

If you blocked her, why post that

here. THAT serves no purpose. :(

Blocking is always your best option, then never a worry.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been on travel for two months, checking in briefly.  I looked at my PMs and see no place where you have quoted a specific "bash" and asked that it be dealt with.  Your last PM to me was September 25th.

If you think a poster is abusive, use the report post function.  There are three dots in the top right hand of the post, click on that, the first item on the list is "Report."

You rather set yourself up for some criticism with your insistence on using this board to air your problems with Chapala Haciendas.  That is not what this group is for.  You have an association and it has meetings where such matters should be aired.  Should you receive insufficient satisfaction you have the option of legal action against the Association board or management.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

At some point, maybe the OP will learn that not every perceived slight is worth  calling on a mod to intervene. As children we used the term "tattle tale" to describe this behavior. A cruder term is "rat" and neither describe a person who will be held in regard by their peers. 

Just as many of us are offended by everything David says and does, but must suffer him anyway, I suggest he do the same when he dislikes what we say. 

• Like 6