Chapala.com Webboard

Where's Happyjillin?

Natasha

2 hours ago, Yo1 said:

I'm so sad that we didn't hear sooner.  I hope someone put him on their altar this year.  RIP

And if I had done as planned and put this up even a very few days ago we might have. 😢

If anyone personally knows " Mrs. Pedro" I would appreciate an expression of condolence to be given to her. He had a long and most unpleasant trip at the end and it must have been terrible for her to witness, knowing there was nothing she could do..... and now she's alone.  RIP friend.

• Like 1

I feared this was the reason he didn't respond to a PM I sent him 3-4 days ago. RIP Pedro you lived life on your terms and you bravely faced the end. May we all be as fortunate.

• Like 7

When I first crossed paths with  Happyjillin, I thought he was an axxhole and I still think he was to a certain extent.  Later, I decided he often said things to just stir things up and I enjoyed the controversies.  He was knowledgeable about many things and was quick to let us know this.  I really liked his food photos and his food comments.  The board is going to be a lot more boring without him and I am going to miss his perspectives.  He always had an opinion and my opinion is as the Aussies say (good on you, pedro). 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Given his know predictability for leaving us..I am surprised there was no news in the obituary column of the Guad Reporter..or did I miss it?

Pedro probably already sent in his obit complete with photos of the Pope giving him last rites.

SunFan

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Given his know predictability for leaving us..I am surprised there was no news in the obituary column of the Guad Reporter..or did I miss it?

unless someone reports it to the paper there is no obituary. My husband did not appear in the GR either... so what.?

• Thanks 1