Chapala.com Webboard

I need a phone number for Quality Care that actually works - the one on line or on my card does not - also some suggestions for medical care

I have beentrying to reach quality care with the phone number listed on line and on a card and i get a message saying there is no such number.  This has happened before but it is rather urgent that i get in touch with them since i desperately need an appt with the oncologist who comes tomorrow from gdl.  . 

I have had three very bad blood test results and can't get in to see the hematologist I saw at quality care in august and then in early october  who ordered two of the blood tests .  I went in to see her after the first set of results came in and all i got was another list of more blood tests to have.  I got those results and now can't get in to see her at all until november 14 since she only comes on tuesdays - if at all - 

I am trying to get in to see the oncologist at quality care who comes tomorrow since  am at a loss as to what to do next - - i did get  a second opinion  from a recommended doc who went over the tests and  explained to me what she was ordering and why.    he then ordered  another set of blood tests which came back yesterday .  Each test result is worse than the one before and now i can't reach him either.  I currently have a thick packet of blood test results but no diagnosis - treatment plan if any - etc etc -and am in pretty bad shape.   i would go to gdl to the medical center's hematology department  there but first have to get a doctor here to refer me. 

If anyone has the QC phone number that actually gets through - or has any suggstions for what to do next, it would be appreciated.  

so i called lety's phone and she didnt  answer = i got a spanish speaker of course I am in mexico who hung up - not sure if i was to leave a message of what - - so I called the other number and the lady who answered said to call the 332 785  number - she said this was the cllinic in the hospital - so maybe i should walk over there in person - is lety the doctor or just the scheduler - sorry to be so dense but this is a the first time I have been quite so sick since here - if lety isn't the doctor - who would i be seeing - d

25 minutes ago, dottiejane said:

so i called lety's phone and she didnt  answer = i got a spanish speaker of course I am in mexico who hung up - not sure if i was to leave a message of what - - so I called the other number and the lady who answered said to call the 332 785  number - she said this was the cllinic in the hospital - so maybe i should walk over there in person - is lety the doctor or just the scheduler - sorry to be so dense but this is a the first time I have been quite so sick since here - if lety isn't the doctor - who would i be seeing - d

She is the front desk scheduler.

Please consider taking yourself to the Ajijic hospital as suggested. It sounds like you may need immediate care.

I would also suggest you find a GP who will be at your beck and call pretty much 24/7 for emergencies. Mine was Dr. Lastra who passed away. I will be seeing Dra. Carla Flores next week for the first time. She is located close to me in the area behind the plaza that contains the Sunrise Restaurant, Oxxo and IB Furniture on the highway in San Antonio. She is also well affiliated with all the Doctors at Quality Care from what I understand.