Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Gerardo Leon

sue

This address is incorrect.  He has left Villa Nova for some time now and moved back into his old office, just west of Colon on the lake side - No. 4B.  On his new business card there appears to no longer be a landline.  Just a cell and whatsapp number.  The cell is 333-310-0927 and the whatsapp 332-234-7329.

• Like 2

FACT:   Dr.Leon is alive, well-healthy and NOT  retiring any time soon.

This is a Fact, checked  with the person who has been written about. 

After living here many years, it still amazes me that  some people like to share:  ' rumors' ,  what 'they heard' and etc. on social media,                                                         without naming their source of their information  OR  checking the source / the facts to verify if it is accurate. 

Rumors are like squamous cells, spread very easily and cause damage. .

It 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, Jackie said:

FACT:   Dr.Leon is alive, well-healthy and NOT  retiring any time soon.

This is a Fact, checked  with the person who has been written about. 

After living here many years, it still amazes me that  some people like to share:  ' rumors' ,  what 'they heard' and etc. on social media,                                                         without naming their source of their information  OR  checking the source / the facts to verify if it is accurate. 

Rumors are like squamous cells, spread very easily and cause damage. .

It 

Trust me, many well-heathy people retire all the time....in fact that is the best time to retire

I totally agree with you  lakeside7,  retiring when you are well and healthy is the ideal, and not when circumstances force you into that position. I was [ still am ] well and healthy when I made that decision  for myself after being a nurse for 40 some odd years, and happy I was able to  do . And I shared that decision with others, not by a rumor. 

But  with spreading / sharing of this rumor,  I put myself in the place of his patents' when they might hears  this  'news', and the questions  that  must be going through  their mind :- Is this  true ?  [ Many calls to the office   for a fact-check ]  Who said this  ?  How come I was not told. ?  When is this going to happen ?.. I have  a test / procedure scheduled  in two weeks - what is going to  happening now ?   Who will now write my prescriptions that I need ?   and etc .. 

I am not being dramatic,  rumor spreading  has consequences  , as in this  case  it can cause undue  anxiety  to patients,   who possibly already  have enough  medical stress going in in their life.  

I

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2