Chapala.com Webboard

Lifestyle Choices Lakeside

On 10/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, artsnob said:

I live in Ajijic Centro, It is easy to walk to to all the best restaurants and shops, Clinica Ajijic is close by too, And Plaza one block away...

YES, many choose Ajijic for this decided advantage.  There are seemingly disadvantages as well.

Not experienced but your comments were of assistance.

Thank you😊

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, johanson said:

some of those pictures are very old Pedro :)                                      But keep on posting funny pictures :) 

.                                   ,                 :) ,                                                                                               :) 

So what! Ive been here 16 years and unlike you have done lots of diverse things.

• Sad 2

But Pedro, you have only been lakeside 16 years. Me, since only 1997.  I guess that makes us newbies. I was complimenting you Pedro and asked you to keep on posting those funny pictures.

So please take my post as a compliment. And please keep on posting funny pictures, especially if you are in them :) 

.                                                                   :)                                                                                            :) 

And please post some funny smiles in the middle of the page, instead of at the beginning.

.                                                                   😃                                                                                            😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, johanson said:

some of those pictures are very old Pedro :)                                      But keep on posting funny pictures :) 

.                                   ,                 :) ,                                                                                               :) 

I can't do any of those things anymore because of my imminent death in the next year or  bit more from all that ails me. Do you find this funny too?-eh!

IMG_1048a.jpg

IMG_1047a.jpg

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

if you find that somebody has had a good life including helping others,and finding my post creepy suggests that you have a problem.

But look at the picture you posted. Pedro. I would hope that you have many pictures that show you in a positive manner. Perhaps you might share one of those instead of creepy ones.

.                                                        :)                                                                                               :) 

.                                                                                                              😍

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

21 hours ago, johanson said:

Pedro: just start going to the gym and working out. You might try shaving and getting a haircut as well.  It will make you look a lot better.

I'm dying a-hole. can't get out of the house and only weigh 110-120 lbs[I was a whopping 135 in those fotos] from 180because my fat is all gone and I only have a bare minimum of muscles left so that I can walk 20 feet before I need to rest and go on one of my oxygen machines. Apparently you have no shame and going to church every Sunday is nothing more than a hypocritical act.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A friendly suggestion, Pedro. A lot of us older folks living Lakeside have been told that we do not have that much time left. But we refuse to accept the truth and live on thinking we will live forever and enjoying the last few months or years of our lives. You might try that, Pedro. At least you will be happy during your final days, months, or years :)    Gosh you've got the Millet Oilers you can cheer on.

GO OILERS                                                                                   💥 🤑 💥

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, johanson said:

A friendly suggestion, Pedro. A lot of us older folks living Lakeside have been told that we do not have that much time left. But we refuse to accept the truth and live on thinking we will live forever and enjoying the last few months or years of our lives. You might try that, Pedro. At least you will be happy during your final days, months, or years :)    Gosh you've got the Millet Oilers you can cheer on.

GO OILERS                                                                                   💥 🤑 💥

I am quiet content and making positive use with the little time I  have left and you are finally showing what you really are to the members of this board.

pedros big cigar.jpg

bison king.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm truly sorry about your health, Pedro but you just stepped from oversharing photos to photos that overshare.  Sorry, but those were creepy.

ETA: judging by Johanson's repeated attempts to calm you down  with unbelievable  kindness and patience, yes, he has shown the board what kind of person he is and what you are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

I think Pedro outdid himself on bad taste this time but it is no surprise.. Yes we are all going to die so no point announcing it as it is old news and it has nothing to do with the question from the OP .. Actually she  probably will avoid that yellow house in Lourdes or Lourdes are alltogether, I sure would.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bmh said:

Actually she  probably will avoid that yellow house in Lourdes or Lourdes are alltogether, I sure would.

Perfect,knowing you in real life,! wouldn't want you here. The yellow house in Lourdes is not available,in any,event. We did enjoy Bob's company in this house and when he invited us to yours when you were in Chiapas