Chapala.com Webboard

Dog hit and run on Ocampo and Fco Villa update! Owner picked him up, great ending.

I found this dog on Fco Villa near 6 Esquinas. He had been hit by a car and couldn't move his back legs. I took him to Memo, the vet, who told me that he didn't seem to have bones broken. He gave him shots for pain and inflammation. He has a collar. If you have information on his owner, please have them call 331-350-4122. I cannot keep him, and would appreciate your sharing this information.  If anyone can foster him, because the shelters are all full.

C1BF3C8D-A8BE-427E-914D-A2EC437035C0.jpeg

13E8B90D-02BD-43E1-9406-067BB7A64131.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Good for you Lina. 👍  IF you ( or a friend) uses Facebook, suggest you get it up there as well.  Seems to work better in a lot of cases. After all, if he has a collar, there could well be a frantic owner looking for him... if not now,  then when he doesn't home home tonight!    Best of luck. 

• Lina D changed the title to Dog hit and run on Ocampo and Fco Villa update! Owner picked him up, great ending.

Thank you all for your great efforts to help the wonderful dog, to heal him and to return him to his owner.  Things could have been much worse, had you all not stepped in to help. AGAIN great job :) 

.                                                                                   .                   . :) 

• Like 1