An LCS Concert in the Park!
Christopher Faison in "HERE AND NOW"

A benefit for Niños Incapacitados

Date: Sunday, November 6, 2:30PM & 5:30PM
Cost:
   VIP seating: $600 pesos
   General seating: $400 pesos

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON-LINE
Ajijic is proud to have Christopher Faison with his acclaimed tribute to Luther Vandross following his tour that included Lincoln Center Theater's My Fair Lady. Christopher Faison brings his amazing tenor voice to the stage in the LCS gardens for this very special benefit for Ninos Incapacitados on November 6, with “Here and Now: The Music of Luther Vandross.” This is a musical celebration of the music of one of the greatest male vocalists of our time, Luther Vandross. This show includes hits such as Here and Now, Dance With My Father, and Power of Love... to name a few.

Niños Incapacitados is a local nonprofit that helps Mexican Families who require medical attention they can not afford for their children who have serious disabilities or life threatening illness. Join us for a wonderful concert while supporting local families.

Christopher's numerous credits include the national touring productions of Hello, Dolly, and The Book of Mormon. He has been a Featured Singer for Royal Caribbean International, and has appeared on Broadway in the Lincoln Center Theater Production of My Fair Lady. He is also appearing this season in Puerto Vallarta.