Chapala.com Webboard

Helpful hint.

23 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I don't care about such petty things ........

And aren't you the lucky one then. Some people (1) don't have solar water eg. many renters, (2) don't LIKE on demand heaters.... count me in,(3) didn't squirrel away a boatload of Cana-bucks like you did a few months ago at  good exchange rate, and are now watching same diving for seabed by the hour, and / or  (4) live on income amounts/sources from ??? that are making them find all kinds of ways to save a little here and there while all kinds of prices here skyrocket.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Natasha said:

And aren't you the lucky one then. Some people (1) don't have solar water eg. many renters, (2) don't LIKE on demand heaters.... count me in,(3) didn't squirrel away a boatload of Cana-bucks like you did a few months ago at  good exchange rate, and are now watching same diving for seabed by the hour, and / or  (4) live on income amounts/sources from ??? that are making them find all kinds of ways to save a little here and there while all kinds of prices here skyrocket.

Is it necessary to make a personal attack in an otherwise fairly civil conversation?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, bdmowers said:

Is it necessary to make a personal attack in an otherwise fairly civil conversation?  

IMO happyjillin was not that civil in this case.... "...I don't care about such petty things and I'm astounded that someone would turn of pilot lights to save a few centavos......"  but we all "hear" different things as we read what is written.

Trust me...if I'm in "attack mode" it will be FAR more evident.  🙀Point is there are a lot of people these days  (origin  not important) who DO need to find means to save a peso here, a peso there. Done here now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Not sure what on demand means. I have hot water heaters for my apartments that ignite when they sense a water flow. They are battery operated and it looks like the batteries last about 3 years. I live alone, do very little cooking but do have a washer and dryer and use about 12 liters of gas a month (I have electronic level indicators in each apartment). 

• Like 1