Chapala.com Webboard

House cleaner?

ChrisR

I have a cleaning service. Every other week. They bring their cleaning products so don’t need to purchase  that. If interested I will post it on you their information. Have had the service for about 2-3 years. Don’t need to pay holiday bonus  or or vacation since it is a service and not employees. Very satisfied. Very reliable. 

I have a cleaning service. Every other week. They bring their cleaning products so Don don’t need to but that. If interested I will post it on you their information. Have had the service for about 2-3 years. Don’t need to pay holiday or aquanaldo or vacation since it is a service and not employees. 

No pm. When we need to be out of town for 2-3 weeks we just cancel the day with the service provider and restart the service when we return. We schedule the cleaning on a day we have no commitments so we are home but stay out of their way. No one has the key to our house anymore. Had problems with that in the past. 

• Like 1

Just to note that maids in this area are the highest paid in Mexico.  Going rate in GDL is $300 for a full day for non live in maids.

$500 for 4 hours is $125 an hour. Working 6 hours a day 5.5 days a week = $16,500 for 4 weeks work

Guardia Nacional starting salary is $12,500 a month  

Técnico radiologo in Chapala starting salary $10,500 a month 44 hour work week

A teacher at Instituto Terranova starting salary max $8577 a month

Bank Teller starting salary $8000 a month.

An engineer at Sane Products Chapala starting salary $20,00 a month (university degree)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2022 at 12:47 PM, sm1mex said:

I have a cleaning service. Every other week. They bring their cleaning products so Don don’t need to but that. If interested I will post it on you their information. Have had the service for about 2-3 years. Don’t need to pay holiday or aquanaldo or vacation since it is a service and not employees. 

do not worry it is including in the price but it is good to know you do not have to worry about it, I agree.

• 1 month later...

I have tried to reach Enrique many times, many ways by phone over several days. No answer at all.  It finally just stops ringing with no message.  Does anyone have advice or suggestions for me for  contacting him or any other possibilities for a house cleaning service?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

54 minutes ago, Dogdaze said:

I have tried to reach Enrique many times, many ways by phone over several days. No answer at all.  It finally just stops ringing with no message.  Does anyone have advice or suggestions for me for  contacting him or any other possibilities for a house cleaning service?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Sending you an email now

BLUSH! I just realized I have been dialing the wrong number--off by 1 number.  I dialed it correctly  just now and got Enrigue on a recording but was not able to leave a message.  I will keep trying🙃

• Like 1

• 2 months later...