Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone else have this problem?

dcstroker

My wife and I were out yesterday afternoon around 1:00 and decided to eat at Pancho's. We've eaten there before and have always enjoyed the food. We both ordered the hamburger with fries. We thought the fries were exceptional and the hamburger buns were great. The problem is we both ended up with diarrhea. I'm not trying to disparage Pancho's or tell people never to eat there but if they had a problem it would be good to know and get it taken care of.

4 hours ago, dcstroker said:

My wife and I were out yesterday afternoon around 1:00 and decided to eat at Poncho's. We've eaten there before and has always enjoyed the food. We both ordered the hamburger wif fries. We thought the fries were exceptional and the hamburger buns were great. The problem is we both ended up wif diarrhea. I'm not trying to disparage Poncho's or tell people never to eat there but if they had a problem it would be good to no and get it taken care of.

Besides the fries and hamburgers , did you have a drink??

I have had stomach problems more times than I care to remember.

But one thing I have learned is that it is not always the last place you may have eaten. It usually takes some time for a stomach ailment to rear its ugly head. So chances that it was Pancho's are slim.

I understand you feel like crap. But I think posting this is harmful. You may be disparaging Pancho's improperly. Ask friends and others privately. Speak directly with Pancho privately. But to post it like this could do harm when none was deserved.

Just my opinion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PapaMarkie said:

I have had stomach problems more times than I care to remember.

But one thing I have learned is that it is not always the last place you may have eaten. It usually takes some time for a stomach ailment to rear its ugly head. So chances that it was Pancho's are slim.

I understand you feel like crap. But I think posting this is harmful. You may be disparaging Pancho's improperly. Ask friends and others privately. Speak directly with Pancho privately. But to post it like this could do harm when none was deserved.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately where I live it would be very hard to find someone who had eaten at Pancho's. That's the reason that I posted here, to find out if others might have been affected that day. I would hesitate to confront Pancho without additional facts. 

It was a difficult decision to make to post on here. I don't like to jump to conclusions without facts, but without asking how does one get those facts. In the end it came down to public safety.

We love Pancho's, will continue to shop and eat there. I regret if this post has offended anyone.

• Like 2