Chapala.com Webboard

A place to have my dog washed

I used to wash my dog outside with a hose and soap as the fraccionamiento had thermal water. Where I am living now water from outside taps is cold. My dog is old and could not deal with the cold water. Can anyone recommend a place to get my medium sized dog washed with warm water?

14 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Pet groomer??

Maybe but I don't know of any as I have always groomed my 2 dogs but I can't now.

14 hours ago, dichosalocura said:

Furry Friends in Mirasol are great groomers and very loving with the animals.

They sound intersting

On 8/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, cedros said:

I used to wash my dog outside with a hose and soap as the fraccionamiento had thermal water. Where I am living now water from outside taps is cold. My dog is old and could not deal with the cold water. Can anyone recommend a place to get my medium sized dog washed with warm water?

If you're fortunate enough to have a bath tub they're great for dog washing. You can get the temp just right for them. A deep sink would likely work for a dog under 15 lbs. I would imagine. Buena suerte.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:21 PM, Lexy said:

Furry Friends is good. Also popular so you might have to wait for an appointment. Here are the numbers I have:

tel 376 765 5431

cel 331 439 5856

Av Bugambillias 11, Mirasol

Lexy

Thanks Lexy. I hear there is a good one close to me in san Juan Cosala.

Two suggestions. We have a shower sprayer with a 6 foot hose purchased at Casa de Plomero. (Carretera, west Ajijic, mountain side)

Groomer Joel 3767663062 across from Ajijic Panteon Vet who would rather groom very reasonable

Sign on ground #500 , drive in back, ring bell