Chapala.com Webboard

need recommendations for travel agent with great experience in Egypt

I need recommendations for a travel agent in Ajijic with great experience in Egypt.  Has anyone who has visited there used a travel agent in this area?  Gracias.

I have been to egypt three times, my partner and I were scheduled to go ,and then the revolt started, we wanted to go 6 months ago, but I can no longer do all the walking necessary so we will not go, I would like to give you the man I used name, but all those papers are packed for my move to Mex City in January i was very happy with him, when l have timed i will check to see if he is online...

On 8/26/2022 at 10:11 AM, artsnob said:

I have been to egypt three times, my partner and I were scheduled to go ,and then the revolt started, we wanted to go 6 months ago, but I can no longer do all the walking necessary so we will not go, I would like to give you the man I used name, but all those papers are packed for my move to Mex City in January i was very happy with him, when l have timed i will check to see if he is online...

Thank you.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, artsnob said:

Ken you have mentioned many times that you are going to MX City, but you are still here. We will miss..If you do go, you have been a generous patron to Ajijic

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, traderspoc said:

charter tours in Ajijic ( across form Pemex) can set you up with a great tour and guide, they have access to the best evaluable.

i used them for a trip to Europe, great guides and experience.

i want to use them in the future for Egypt and turkey tour and guides

Thanks, TS, great feedback.