Chapala.com Webboard

24;7 Ocygen backup

cyberjack

We are new to this having just bioght a 5 litre Cair Omoanion 5 ovygenator. I am still confused with my backup options. sheathe Mac June is set for 2.5 litres. 

Tanks are too clumsy and larfevb

Generators seem complex and I am not a handy gun can’t repair much of anything. 
I have been referred to dtore current from AC, generator or car Barrera yo a maximum when it is available for discharge as required. 

has any one had experience with these?  I’m tokd that the Bluetti EB55 which is very popular among RVers. Also the Jackery 500 is highly recommended   

is this a satisfactory solution for proving becakupmpower to a 350 watt concetrator?

thanks in advance

BTW, eathars a   Wh

15 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I gave you my cell # to help you in a PM. I am not going to bother anymore since you can't be bothered responding but I helped myself, and others that read it,with proper backup as per a thread on the main board.

I gave you my cell # to help you in a PM. I am not going to bother anymore since you can't be bothered responding but I helped myself, and others that read it,with proper backup as per a thread on the main board.

How do I pm you?  I’m new here. My wife has been I’ll so no time to repondrá?

What other thread are you referring to please. 
I am in major info gathered mode. 
thx

On 8/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, happyjillin said:

You are So helpful, and rarely make yourself the center of any post. Unless of course it

contains a:

1) bash of others,

2) a praise of yourself 

AND

3) Preferably a photo of yourself.

A Peter trifecta. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fred Habacht said:

He may not be a troll but certainly lost my support by not even taking any help that was offered......like a drowning victim that screams   "HELP" but then won't get into the rescue boat but keeps on yelling...."HELP> HELP."

I PM'd him on the 17th and he has not read it yet even with  2 people explaining how PM's work.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 10:43 AM, happyjillin said:

I PM'd him on the 17th and he has not read it yet even with  2 people explaining how PM's work.

On 8/26/2022 at 10:05 AM, cyberjack said:

Sorry I didn’t get back to you. I’ve been dealing with my wife who is just learning to deal with 24/7 oxygen. 

Be kind. 

• Like 1

Sorry folks. Had to deal with priorities. 
my wife had heart surgery at Puerta de Hierro where she acquired two nosocomial bacteria (pseudomonas aurigenosis and staphylococcus apúrelas). They sent her home too early advising 24/7 oxygen. As a result of her weakness she had a fall and fractured a vertebra. That’s kept me away from thanking you all for your offered advise. I’ll be back once this stuff gets sorted out and she is pain free. And thanks for caring. PS I am not a troll. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, cyberjack said:

my wife had heart surgery at Puerta de Hierro where she acquired two nosocomial bacteria (pseudomonas aurigenosis and staphylococcus apúrelas). They sent her home too early advising 24/7 oxygen. As a result of her weakness she had a fall and fractured a vertebra. That’s kept me away from thanking you all for your offered advise. I’ll be back once this stuff gets sorted out and she is pain free. And thanks for caring. PS I am not a troll. 

Some of us do care.

Take care of yourself as well as your beloved.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chapalence said:

I might hope that you would at the very least offer an apology to Cyberjack after reading his most recent post, but having read your self-centered, arrogant, and often times ignorant posts for the past few years, I won't be holding my breath. 

Reality seems to escape you unless you're merely projecting.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, cyberjack said:

What a burden! But under the circumstances 24/7 oxygen may just be short term so no need for expensive backup as you can get mechanically operated canisters from your equipment supplier in case of blackout.