Chapala.com Webboard

Zolpidem (Stilnox)

ibarra

2 hours ago, jrod said:

.....a valid prescription is required.

Yes. Controlled drug and strictly enforced. One of the ones that gave me ELEVATED heart rate and   wide-awake for over 36 hours.... bumping into things (loss of sense of there I was in relation to others etc).   22 years ago.  NEVER again!!!

2 hours ago, ibarra said:

Is anyone buying Generic Zolpidem 10mg/30 tabs locally?  If yes, please provide information.   

Nocte,  the only place I've seen the CR (time released) is in PV. No prescriptions needed there. Here a prescription is hit and miss.

https://www.drugs.com/international/nocte.html

Edit: I'm not the only one who is wary of them due to memory issues, and not just for the night I've taken them. 

Edited by Whipstock
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ibarra said:

I can't take it but my husband does a couple of times a month, divides in half.

I know about gdl farmacia.  Still waiting for a reply if it is available in generic locally.

The generic version is called Nocte. Yes locally available. You will most likely need a prescription, there are places that have sold it without a prescription. 

3 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

The generic version is called Nocte. Yes locally available. You will most likely need a prescription, there are places that have sold it without a prescription. 

There are other brand names for this.  You say it is available.  My question remains. WHERE? Por favor. 

1 minute ago, ibarra said:

There are other brand names for this.  You say it is available.  My question remains. WHERE? Por favor. 

Where have you tried?

Guadalajara pharm, Christina pharmacy, Similares, the little yellow one on the Ajijic Carretera. I believe all of those have it on a regular basis, but will require a RX. 

If you show this picture at a small off the path pharmacia, you may get some without a prescription. With a prescription, any place should be able to help you.

There have been a lot of people reporting side effects. Mine are: Memory loss, and a short temper when responding to posts.🤣

Hope this helps.

20220821_173649.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1